1. To use this promotional travel certificate please visit www.vacationsusareg.comand follow the instructions to complete and then print the required information (if applicable). The recipient will be required to submit a $100.00USD refundable reservation deposit at the time of registration. Please refer to term #4 for full taxes/fees. If you pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) please retain the original terms and conditions for future reference. Odenza reserves the right to request the original validation card in the future. If you choose to pay by money order please attach the printed information from the website to your signed and dated original validation card and return the printed form and original validation card to Odenza Marketing Group (Odenza). Money orders should be made payable to Odenza Marketing Group Inc. We are unable to accept US postal money orders or personal checks.
2. Once your completed information and deposit has been received, we will email you further information including access to the self-hold inventory website. If you do not have access to a computer please mail the original signed and dated validation card to the address below along with a stamped self-addressed envelope and Odenza will mail you a manual registration form.
3. All vacation offers are subject to Odenza’s availability and promotional inventory in a resort property. Some properties and dates may only accommodate a maximum of 2 guests in a property. Odenza reserves the right to offer an alternate departure date and/or region. Travel during peak vacation periods will be subject to additional costs. All travel must be completed prior to the expiry date printed on this certificate. Please allow enough time to book and complete travel. Registrations will not be accepted within 60 days of the program expiry date. Check-in will depend upon the available property. Travelers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Only one travel offer per household may be used in a twenty four (24) month period. It is important that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received written confirmation of your vacation offer.
4. The recipient is responsible to pay for all expenses including, but not limited to: transfers, food, gratuities, any local resort taxes and fees (if applicable to the resort you book), $279.93 USD resort booking fee payable when you complete your booking ($39.99USD per/night), a $100.00 refundable reservation deposit and miscellaneous expenses, where applicable. Once reservations are confirmed, an Odenza service fee will be levied for all changes, cancellations or no shows, in addition to charges levied by the hotel, airline or travel service provider, if applicable. Each traveler is responsible to obtain all necessary travel documents for each country they visit including but not limited to a passport and travel visas. If you are travelling outside your country of residence Odenza recommends all travelers have a passport valid at least six months beyond your scheduled return date. For your protection Odenza always recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
5. This offer is not valid for groups of two or more certificate holders. Certificates are non-transferable. This certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional, discount or coupon offer. This certificate cannot be used by client principles, employees or related parties.
6. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash, any monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This certificate is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user, or if not paid for by the primary issuing merchant or distributor, who purchased direct from Odenza.
7. By participating in this vacation offer the travelers agree that Odenza will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensatory or consequential damages, whether in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith. Odenza reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). If you require further assistance once your certificate has been properly registered please visit www.odenzahelp.com.